Grown by Nature Calcium + Amino Acid Complex Re-Natured® - 60 CT in a glass bottle
is one of the most important and abundant minerals in the human body, a
key nutrient to help your body to stay strong and healthy. It is an
essential building block for lifelong bone health in both men and women.
it is an essential building block for lifelong bone health in both men
and women, but the role of calcium extends way beyond your skeleton -
from contracting your muscles, to dilating and constricting your blood
vessels, to transmitting nerve impulses, to secreting hormones. to
managing the acid/base balance in our blood stream.
all of the body's calcium, over a kilogram in weight, is found in the
bones and the teeth and getting enough calcium in your diet is
particularly important when you are under the age of 30 and still
building bone mass
bodies cannot make calcium so we have to get it from the food that we
eat and drink or by taking a supplement. However, if you are not getting
enough calcium through your diet your body will source it in a
different way, taking it from your bones where it’s stored.
bone mass and deterioration of the bone structure, may result in bone
fractures, osteoporosis, osteopenia and other degenerative illnesses
resulting from a shortage of calcium.
Why might you choose to take Re-Natured® Calcium?
- If your diet provides insufficient levels of calcium it may be necessary for the healthy maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Helps in the blood clotting process
calcium plus an appropriate intake of vitamin D, can significantly
increase bone mass in both growing children and young adults,
- Women who don't ingest enough dietary calcium and vitamin D may suffer with PMS symptoms.
- Plays a role in helping to keep your muscles and nerves functining
- May help to maintain normal immune function
- May assist in the helping to lower blood pressure and hypertension
- Individuals with lactose intolerance or cow's milk allergy may benefit from supplementing the diet
of oestrogen in women eg: post-menopausal, irregular periods, surgical
removal of the ovaries, early menopause (before the age of 40 years) may
all suffer form low levels of calcium
- A high consumption of caffeine, alcohol, nicotine, may interefere with the absorption of calcium.
Why choose Grown By Nature's Re-Natured® Calcium?
Grown By Nature supplement is Re-Natured®, which means that the
nutrients will be presented to the body in the same form as they are in
food. Re-Natured® nutrients have been tested by independent laboratories
who found that they are:
- significantly better absorbed, longer retained and better used than standard chemical supplements
- do not need to be taken with food as it contains all the necessary food factors needed for absorption
- have no known allergic reactions
- nourish whichever part of the body they are needed
- are suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Recommended Daily Allowance
one tablet provides on average: % RDA+
+RDA – Recommended Daily Allowance
Energy, protein, carbohydrate and fat content negligible.
may be necessary to look at other essential nutrients, Vitamin D plays a
crucial role in bone metabolism and calcium absorption.
Recommended Intake: One to two tablets daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner
Allergy Concerns: No known allergic reactions. Contains no live yeast at time of manufacture
Re-Natured® Guarantees: FREE FROM: wheat; starch; gluten; added sugars; artificial colors; flavorings and preservatives.
Re-Natured® Calcium: *8.79 times more absorbed into blood compared to USP (United States Pharmacopeia) grade nutrients.
*These studies may not conform to all peer review standards, therefore the results are not conclusive
The information provided on the pages of this web site are intended as information only and are not a substitute for diagnosis and treatment by a physician or health care provider. If you have a health concern, please seek advise from a physician or health care provider specialized in your area of concern. Do not take if you are pregnant or nursing. These products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.