Pro-Mag X (Extra Magnesium) - 60CT
Pro-Mag X tablets are effectively an organic matrix form of magnesium, complete with natural amino acid carriers to ensure transport to sites of need within the body. Pro-Mag X offers 100 mg per tablet potency and is combined in a probiotic culture which is a non-dairy yogurt (lactobacillus bulgaricus).
Magnesium is an extremely important mineral, next to potassium, it is the most
predominant mineral in our cells. Magnesium is the fourth most abundant
mineral to be found in the body and it is absolutely essential to our
good health. Magnesium also functions very closely with calcium and
phosphorus. Approximately 60 percent of the magnesium in the body occurs
in bone, 26 percent in muscle, and the remainder in soft tissue and
Magnesium is responsible for hundreds of biochemical reactions, among them the
contraction and relaxation of muscle and blood vessels, the synthesis of
protein and DNA, and the production and transport of energy from
carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
It has been estimated that up to 75% of people in the western world (and
parts of Asia) can be considered as magnesium deficient. This is one of
the most common dietary deficiencies in the world - especially in
What is the role of magnesium in the body?
- breaks down and releases energy from food
- keeps your muscles and nerves functioning
- keeps your parathyroid glands functioning, these produce hormones important for bone health
- controls the amount of calcium in your blood and bones
And if you aren't getting enough magnesium, you might be experiencing the following symptoms:
- sleep problems
- calcium deficiency
- leg cramps and muscle ache
- loss of appetite
- high blood pressure
- nausea and vomiting
- pre menstrual tension
- high blood pressure
- poor circulation
Magnesium is one of the most common co-factors in the body. Its presence is crucial to:
- Glucose and fat breakdown
- Production of proteins, enzymes and antioxidants such as glutathione
- Creation of DNA and RNA
- regulation of cholesterol production
- energy production and ATP,Adenosine-5'-triphosphate, the main energy-producing powerhouse in the body
- mineral balance
- helps to regulate over 300 biochemical reactions within the body
- It is needed for calcium absorption
- It helps to maintain normal muscle and nerve functions.
- It helps to regulate a normal heart rhythm.
- it helps to keep bones strong and healthy.
- helps to support a healthy immune system.
- It assists in regulating blood sugar levels.
- helps to promote normal blood pressure
- known to play a role in energy metabolism and protein synthesis.
- helps to relax muscles
Why might you choose to take Grown By Nature's Re-Natured® Magnesium?
- your diet is low in magnesium
- you consume a high degree of processed foods
- have a stressful lifestyle
- consume high caffeine drinks, including tea, coffee and soda drinks
- have undergone surgery,suffered burns, liver disease, or have a hormonal imbalance
- suffer from illness that is associated with magnesium malabsorption and depletion
the natural process of ageing also reduces stomach acid levels and is
associated with reduced absorption of magnesium.
Why choose Grown By Nature's Re-Natured® Magnesium?
magnesium ‘Re-Natured’ is a food state - natural nutritional supplement
- that offers a different concept to the way we look at supplements.
The magnesium is presented in a lacto-bacillus Bulgaricus, a
‘’friendly’’ bacteria commonly found in the gastro intestinal tract,
bonded base. This is a biologically, harvested complex food structure
which when administered as a nutrient into the body is recognised as the
closest thing to food in their actual bioavailability.
Grown By Nature provides nutrients in a Re-Natured® which means they will be presented to the body in the same form as food. Re-Natured® nutrients have been tested by independent laboratories who found they:
- are significantly better absorbed, longer retained and better used than standard chemical supplements
- do not need to be taken with food as it co ntains all of the necessary food factors needed for absorption
- nourish whichever part of the body they are needed
- have no known allergic reactions
- are suitable for vegetarians
* Grown By Nature's Biogurt Magnesium is complexed in a lactobacillus bulgaricus, instead of yeast. It is a
particularly good medium to use for magnesium production because it has a
high number of receptor sites for this mineral and allows us to get 100 mg of elemental magnesium into each tablet.
The information provided on the pages of this web site are intended as information only and are not a substitute for diagnosis and treatment by a physician or health care provider. If you have a health concern, please seek advise from a physician or health care provider specialized in your area of concern. Do not take if you are pregnant or nursing. These products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.