New @ The Power Mall: PurelyLiver by North American Herb & Spice!
A New Zealand Sourced Grass-Fed Superfood Capsule Grass-fed and finished beef liver is the most nutritious food you can possibly eat! That is why NAHS created PurelyLIVER, a 100% grass-fed and finished New Zealand beef liver with no additives or chemicals. It is rich in over 30 essential vitamins and nutrients. No other food on Earth contains this unique combination.
Enjoy all of the benefits of this superfood in a convenient clean chlorophyll capsule.
The New Zealand source is crucial to establishing this beef liver product as the highest quality available. This area of the world has a unique soil microbiome that cattle thrive on. This type of beef goes beyond “grass-fed” because its diet consists of multiple plants besides grass alone. Many brands may claim grass-fed, but it is only for a small portion of their cattle’s overall life span. It is proven that GMO grain-fed cattle contain substantially fewer nutrients than their healthier organic grass-fed counterparts.
PurelyLiver’s 100% grass-fed is the healthiest beef liver option available.
Beef liver is excellent for supporting a healthy energy response.* The Li-Chi, a handbook of rituals published during China’s Han era (202 B.C. to 220 A.D.), lists liver as one of the Eight Delicacies. Throughout most of history, humans have preferred liver over steak by a large margin, regarding it as a source of great strength.
Take PurelyLIVER and enjoy the health benefits of the finest grass-fed beef liver available.
Directions: Take five capsules daily or as directed by
your healthcare provider. PurelyLIVER Natural-Source Iron, Vitamin A, B12 and more
• Nature’s most concentrated active form of vitamin A (130% DV)
• All B vitamins in abundance, particularly vitamin B12 (320% DV)
• A top source of essential folate, (B9)
• A highly absorbable form of iron, critical for blood health support*
• Provides trace elements such as copper, zinc, and chromium
• Supports a healthy energy response*
• Contains CoQ10–an especially important nutrient for
heart function support*
• Excellent source of purines, nitrogen-containing compounds that
serve as precursors for DNA and RNA
• Abundant in omega 3s and choline that support healthy
• Lifelong access to pasture
• No GMO, additives, chemicals, antibiotics or added growth hormones