Dr. Hans Nieper, a physician and experimenter, believed minerals
in an orotate form pass through cell membranes easily without breaking
apart and reach the areas where it’s needed most. The unique molecular
structure of calcium orotate is able to penetrate bones, cartilage, and
other tissue to act as a superior mineral transporter.
Dr. Hans Nieper’s explanations rely heavily on a theory called
"fixed pore mechanism," which suggests attaching a carrier molecule,
Orotic Acid (B-13), to the compound being transported. This research has
inspired the creation of mineral chelates called orotic acid chelates
(or orotates) which offer a 20-fold increase in mineral utilization.
Dr. Nieper often combined magnesium orotate with calcium orotate
to achieve optimal effect. Magnesium orotate acts as a "transporter" to
help push calcium more efficiently through your cells so it can reach
bones, brain, and the cardiovascular system. Magnesium promotes the
proper absorption of calcium by your bones and is vitally important for a
healthy cardiovascular system.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Calcium
1. Healthy Bones and Teeth
Your bones and teeth give your body structure, protect your organs,
anchor your muscles, and much more. Getting enough calcium, along with
physical activity and weight training, helps your body build strong
bones, promotes normal bone mass, and increases your likelihood of
experiencing good health.
2. Cardiovascular Health
Most calcium goes to bones and teeth and a small but necessary
amount plays an important role in other functions such as nerve
transmission and muscular function. Adequate calcium supports
cardiovascular health and normal blood pressure.
3. Promotes an Alkaline State
Calcium is one of the major elements used in maintaining your
blood's pH levels and promotes an alkaline state to encourage good
4. Fulfills Nutritional Requirements
Calcium is available in food but if your diet isn't always perfectly
balanced, you might not be getting all the calcium you need. An
effective and high quality calcium supplement like IntraCal bridges the
gap between your body's calcium needs and your dietary calcium intake.
5. You Have An Extra Need for Calcium
Are you at or approaching middle age? Do you have other health
concerns that require you to be more vigilant about your calcium intake?
Are you pregnant or nursing? There are many common situations where
adequate calcium is absolutely vital.
Shocking Statistics about Calcium
- A 2001 study from Creighton University found that drinking soda causes the loss of large amounts of calcium.
- Women tend to lose bone density at age 35, women and men are both at risk for calcium depletion after age 50.
- Toxic metal and radiation exposure increases the need for calcium.
- Calcium deficiency can lead to bone diseases.
- The Journal of the American Medical Association recommends boosting calcium intake during pregnancy.
- Prescription drugs, including antidepressants and birth control, are notorious for lowering calcium levels.
- Postmenopausal women lose from 3%-5% of their bone mass every year.
- A Tufts University report found that regularly drinking soda led to reduced bone density.
- Chemotherapy negatively impacts minerals levels in the body, especially calcium.
- Extreme calcium deficiency can lead to humped spines, scoliosis, rounded shoulders and a reduction in height.
What are the Health Benefits of IntraCal?
- Provides superior calcium in an ultra absorbable form.
- Efficiently transports usable calcium to your bones.
- Calcium orotate is more effective than other calcium salts.
- Contains magnesium orotate to promote absorption and support the nervous system and heart health.
- Made in the USA from globally sourced ingredients.
- Contains no GMO's, toxins, or gluten! Vegan safe!
Why Is IntraCal the Best Calcium Supplement Available?
- Calcium orotate is the most absorbable form of calcium.
- Magnesium orotate maximizes absorption.
- Made in the USA from globally sourced ingredients using eco-friendly sustainable manufacturing.
- Never tested on animals.
- Vegan friendly and GMO free.
- IntraCal comes with a no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee.
The information provided on the pages of this web site are intended as information only and are not a substitute for diagnosis and treatment by a physician or health care provider. If you have a health concern, please seek advise from a physician or health care provider specialized in your area of concern. Do not take if you are pregnant or nursing. These products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.