It makes "BIOCHAR"...
• Clean burning, no smoke, little flame
• High efficiency, saves char, carbon negative
• Operates reliably on hardwood pellets, chips, wheat straw, corn stover,
cobs, brushpile stompage, dried biomass fuels
• Easy packing, under 4 pounds
• 4" chimney for easy duct connections
• Easy T-post mount at working height
• Durable stainless steel combustion chamber
"Most useful food preparation tool was a small stove. A real stove
required too much firewood to get hot to prepare something"
Besides no visible smoke and little or no odor, a properly operating
TLUD such as the KeyStove LX improves upon current proposed indoor air
standards for clean cooking.
*Standard operation of KeyStove LX is a "TLUD Saving Biochar", the
lowest emissions on the chart.
List Price: $110.00 plus $15 S&H
Now in stock....Call The
Power Mall at 1-877-817-9829 to purchase.