"Helping You Reach Your
Goals to Remain Safe, Healthy and Free"
AllClear™- formulated to provide a synergistic "all purpose"
formula. Now with Pycnogenol®, Grapeseed Extract, Policosanol, and
40,000IU of Serrapeptase. OUR STOCK HAS ARRIVED! PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW!
BlockBuster® is, by any measure, the best and most powerful enzyme formula available, BUT we don’t stand still where your health is concerned. We decided to make it even more powerful. BlockBuster® is used by those who want the greatest help (see testimony below) with their health. Our research showed that even though BlockBuster® is superb, we could improve it even further, and so we made the following changes.
1. SerraPeptase - We have doubled the SerraPeptase content per dose to 40,000IU to give a greater anti-inflammatory effect while clearing inflamed dead tissue. (More Info...)
2. Grapeseed Extract - which has a concentrated source of oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC). These anti-oxidants help protect cells from free radical damage and also promote healthy circulation. (More Info...)
3. Pycnogenol® - We then decided add one of the most powerful supplements with a history of well-documented research Pycnogenol® The antioxidant Pycnogenol is known to help lower blood pressure. It is made from the bark of a white pine and contains powerful antioxidants useful for the strengthening of blood capillaries. Research confirms that Pycnogenol® is 50 times more powerful than Vitamin E in its antioxidant properties and 20 times more powerful than Vitamin C. Pycnogenol® in particular has been found to be exceptionally useful for fighting against capillary fragility and varicose veins, diabetic retinopathy, swollen legs and other inflammatory conditions in veins and capillaries. (More Info...)
4. Vitamin K2 - (as menaquinone-7), studies done at:(University of Maastricht, The Netherlands) have shown this helps clear blockages in the arteries and prevent bone degeneration (if purchased seperately this alone would cost $38 approx.
5. Policosanol - Lastly, we sought something, which also had good research, to provide healthy cholesterol levels. We found Policosanol which Lowers Cholesterol in the body. Policosanol reduces cholesterol levels, by a complex mechanism (we need not go into, so be grateful for that). It reduces your total cholesterol mainly by reducing your LDL-cholesterol ("bad cholesterol"), which is the dominant kind in your bloodstream. At the same time, however - and this is really neat - it increases your HDL-cholesterol ("good cholesterol"), which exists in smaller amounts. It also reduces your triglycerides, which is the technical term for fats. (Together, triglycerides and fatty substances such as cholesterol are called lipids.)
SerraPeptase - We have doubled the SerraPeptase content per dose to 40,000IU to give a greater anti-inflammatory effect while clearing even more inflamed dead tissue. This means that even the worst inflammatory problems may be brought under control with BlockBuster® Serrapeptase the Enzyme (from the Book The Miracle Enzyme) Serrapeptase is processed commercially in the laboratory through fermentation. It was originally found in the silkworm where it is naturally present in its intestine. This immunologically active enzyme is completely bound to the alpha 2 macroglobulin in biological fluids. Histologic studies reveal powerful anti-inflammatory effects of this naturally occurring enzyme. The silkworm has a special relationship with the Serratia E15 microorganisms in its intestines. The enzymes secreted by the bacteria in silkworm intestines have the ability to dissolve avital tissue, but have no detrimental effect on the host’s living cells. Thus by dissolving the silkworm’s protective cocoon (avital tissue), the winged creature is able to emerge and fly away.
Wide Range of Applications
The discovery of this unique biological phenomenon led researchers to study clinical applications of the Serrapeptase enzyme in man. In addition to its widespread use in:
Fibrocystic breast disease
Carpal tunnel syndrome
Researchers in Germany have used Serrapeptase for atherosclerosis to digest atherosclerotic plaque without harming the healthy cells lining the arterial wall.
Chronic Inflammation Today, researchers consider atherosclerosis an inflammatory condition (similar to many other degenerative diseases whose cause is identified as chronic inflammation). Some immunologists are even categorizing atherosclerosis as a benign tumour. Hardening and narrowing of the arterial wall is a cumulative result of microscopic trauma; inflammation occurs in the presence of oxidized lipids. Serrapeptase doesn’t interfere with the synthesis of cholesterol in the body, but acts as an anti-inflammatory and helps clear avital tissue from the arterial wall. It is important to note that cholesterol in its pure state is an antioxidant and a necessary component of the major organ and hormonal systems in the body. The use of medications, which block cholesterol biosynthesis, may eventually damage the liver and compromise anti-oxidant status of the eyes, lungs and other soft tissues.
Grape Seed Extract is rich in polyphenols, a compound known to be high in antioxidants. Studies have shown OPC to be more powerful than vitamin C, E, and beta-carotene as antioxidants.
Support for those with the following problems:
* Diabetes Mellitus
* Peripheral Vascular Disease
* Vascular Fragility
* Visual Dysfunction
* Wound Healing
* Cardiovascular Disease
Procyanidolic oligomers (PCOs) are also known as leukocyanidins or pycnogenols and are complexes of flavinoids (polyphenols) which usually come from the skin of the grape seed, although they may come from Landes' pine bark, the bracts of a lime tree or the leaves of a hazel nut tree. PCOs will help increase intracellular vitamin C level, decrease capillary permeability and fragility, scavenge oxidants and free radicals, and uniquely bind to collagen structures in such a manner as will allow the collagen structure to remain protected from destructive forces.
This quality of vitamin is known as vitamin 'P'.
Since collagen is the protein responsible for maintaining the integrity of the 'ground substance' as well as the tendons, ligaments and cartilage. It is also the support for the dermis and blood vessels. PCOs can be highly effective for maintaining this matrix system within the body.
A. crosslink collagen fibers, thus reinforcing the connective tissues
B. Prevent free radical damage with its potent antioxidant and free radical scavenging action,
C. Inhibit enzymatic cleavage of collagen by enzymes secreted by white blood cells during inflammation and by microbes during infection,
D. Prevent the release and synthesis of inflammation promoting compounds such as histamine, serine proteases, prostaglandins and leukotrienes. Collagen is vital for preventing bruising and varicose veins. Detailed toxicology studies have shown grape seed extract to be devoid of toxicity and well tolerated.
Pycnogenol® has been studied and tested in Europe for over thirty years and has been found help protection from over 80 different diseases, including heart disease, cancer, arthritis, and many more. It is absorbed into the body rapidly (usually within 20 minutes). Pycnogenol is an unmatched antioxidant. It picks up free radicals which can damage the molecular structure of human tissue. Studies have indicated that Pycnogenol® has been successfully used for a decade for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders in both children and adults.
Studies show that taking this antioxidant (Pycnogenol) has helped reduce dependence on medication usually taken to help control blood pressure.
Researchers have found high concentrations of polyphenols have many healthy effects such as lowering cholesterol levels and improving circulation.
After a 12-week treatment study, those who received antioxidants including pycnogenol along with blood pressure medication were better able to keep their blood pressure within normal level with a significantly lower dose. According to researcher Peter Rohdewald, PhD, "they produced less of the substance that constricts the arteries and more of the substances that dilate the arteries."
See more of the studies at: Consumer Research Library
Dosage: Take 2-4 Capsules up to 4 times a day on an empty stomach, ideally 1 hour before a meal. DO NOT TAKE IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO SOY PRODUCTS.